Bobber Kits to suit the Suzuki Savage S40
Suzuki Savage (S40) Bobber Kits suit the Suzuki Savage S40 from 1986-Present models.
The Suzuki cruiser is converted with our kits to an old school bobber thats stripped back, reliable, cheap to buy & a blast to ride. It has an, unusually neat sound and comes up a treat with our Suzuki Savage S40 Bobber kit. You'll find the huge single cylinder has the same thump as the old BSA's from the 50's and 60's. The low end torque make these the perfect bobber for the smaller riders. Our kits transform these mundane looking bikes into something very special.
Stock suspension and tire sizes are a must for our S40 kit installs. Each part ordered comes with easy install instructional DVD tol guide you through the entire transition. It's fast, easy and fun!
Order one part or order the whole lot. Its your bobber, your way.
- FAQ'S page For all questions on ordering, parts, freight & installation. Everything you need to know.
- VIEW ALL KIT PARTS images of each part & pricing details here
- ORDER your Suzuki kits & parts here
- Gallery want paint & design ideas- check out our recent builds
- Great News! Destino is the Australia/ NewZealand Distributors for Blue Collar bobbers. So this means that you get local help and technical support as well as AUS/NZ warranty. All parts will ship directly from our US warehouse, this means that you will now save around 50% of what you would pay locally. The only additional cost you will have is the 10% duty on any orders over $1000. Because we are not double handling stock, and additional freight to a local warehouse, warehouse leasing and staff, we have passed the savings on to you.
Why Do We Have to Pay Tax/ Import Duty?
If your bobber kit or parts order comes to $1000 or more ( including freight) you will be required by the Australian government to pay a10% duty on arrival. Think of this import duty as gst on goods that come into the country. You can elect to pay this at the shopping cart stage before it is shipped from Blue Collar Warehouse or if you dont, You'll receive a notice and easy instructions on payment so customs will release the goods quickly.